At DCSVP Services we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
What Are Cookies?
- gather information on the type of platform you are using to view our website and enable us optimise our website for the platform you are using;
- ensure you are provided with accurate and helpful information during your visit to the website;
- remember you and you website preferences when you return to our site; and
- gather information on the way in which you use the site to enable us to improve customer experience and identify issues with the site.
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- functionality cookies: these allow the website to recognise you as a returning visitor and remember things you looked at on your last trip to the website;
- performance cookies: which allow us to monitor how people use the website, so that we can make it easier to use; and
- third party cookies : these third parties help us analyse the use of our website and improve your customer experience.
For more information on cookies, how they work and choosing to accept or reject them visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.